.NET, DotNet, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C++.Net, Microsoft development
Quick Search for:  in language:    
.NET, DotNet, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C++.Net, Microsoft development,source code, code, sample, samples, program, programs, help, tutorial,tutorials, routine, routines, jobs, listserve, mailinglist, bulletin board, bulletin boards, programming,  snippet, snippets, control, controls, class, classes, module, script, Scripts, applet , email , mp3, reference, windows,  modules, file, files, subroutine, subroutines, function, functions, sub, Microsoft, Sun,  downloads, winapi, directx, msaccess, ocx, vbx, ado, dao, odbc, rdo,  vbscript, vba, game programming, dcom, ole, com, dna, jet, dll, win api, winapi,  dbgrid, database front end, certify, decompiling, decompiler, visual basic for applications,  variable, constants, data type, byte, boolean, integer, long, single,  double, currency, date, object, string, variant, sub, function, free,
   Code/Articles » |  Newest/Best » |  Community » |  Jobs » |  Other » |  Goto » | 
CategoriesSearch Newest CodeCoding ContestCode of the DayAsk A ProJobsUpload
.Net Stats

Code: 140,189. lines
 Jobs: 391. postings

How to support the site

Sponsored by:

You are in:

Does your code think in ink?
Login

Latest Code Ticker for .Net.
Click here to see a screenshot of this code!DB2XML
By Jason Melville on 11/29

(Screen Shot)

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Find and Replace in multiple files
By Jason Melville on 11/29

(Screen Shot)

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Get CPU Usage (Not 100% accurate)
By Michael Frey on 11/29

(Screen Shot)

Oracle PL/SQL Package - Numeric Convertion Functions
By Nulaya Knowledgements on 11/28

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!LAME .NET Decoder Component
By Jorge Rodrigues Silva on 11/28

(Screen Shot)

Ping multiple machines
By Juan Pieterse on 11/28

Create Charts with managed code using OWC10, and save as gif
By Juan Pieterse on 11/28

tungFlickeringL ight v1.0 (Active X)
By Nguyen Thanh Tung on 11/28

tungGradientPro gressBar v1.0
By Nguyen Thanh Tung on 11/28

Click here to put this ticker on your site!

Add this ticker to your desktop!

Daily Code Email
To join the 'Code of the Day' Mailing List click here!

Affiliate Sites

About Ian Ippolito (RAC)

Name: Ian Ippolito (RAC)
Email:  Click here to email
Web Site: 
http://www.planet-source-code.com
All submission(s) by this author

Bio As CEO:

I am the CEO of Exhedra Solutions, Inc. After working for a number of years in the Information Technology business for companies like Siemens, GTE, R.W. Beck and Associates I founded Exhedra in 1996.

The idea for my first product came when I discovered how difficult it is to create Windows Help files. The resulting program--Help Maker Plus--quickly became an award winning product recognized by companies like ZDNet and Compuserve for its ease of use.

In 1997, the idea for my second product came to me when I was unable to locate any quality websites for source code--which are the building blocks of all computer programs. I created one of the web's earliest interactive public source-code libraries on a website called Planet Source Code (http://www.PlanetSourceCode.com). It soon won accolades from Microsoft, Netscape and numerous other companies (http://www.PlanetSourceCode.com/vb/about/Awards.asp?lngWId=1) and quickly grew in size as well. Today it houses over 5 million lines of source code and receives over 9 million page-views per month from over 1.5 million coders who visit each month.

In 2001, I realized that I was turning down quite a bid of custom work, because I could only handle so much on my limited spare time. This observation germinated into an idea for a site where buyers of custom software and coders could come together in a marketplace. The resulting site, Rent a Coder (http://www.rentacoder.com/) grew quickly and today, just a year later, safely facilitates an average of 1,217 successful computer projects a month, and has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal (http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB1023052957259844360,00.html) as a company exemplifying the shift of power to the new world-wide digital economy.

Bio As a Developer:

I have 9+ years of experience in the IT industry in progressive roles from software developer, architect, team lead, project leader to independent consultant. I specialize in n-tier and web-based applications.

I am a frequent contributing editor to Ziff Davis's "Active Developer" and "Inside Visual Basic" (http://www.zdjournals.com/ivb/0003/ivb0031.htm) magazines and I am also the creator of www.PlanetSourceCode.com (over 9 million page views/month) and www.RentACoder.com. Finally, I'm certified in Visual Basic (desktop applications as well as distributed applications), and Front Page.

Hobbies:

In my rare moments of spare time, I love to lift weights and play golf.

Certifications/Distinctions:

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft Visual Basic for Desktop Applications Certified
Microsoft Visual Basic for Distributed Applications Certified
Microsoft Visual Interdev Certified
Microsoft Front Page Certified
Who’s Who in American Colleges
Who’s Who in American High Schools

I am highly proficient in the following:

Visual Basic.NET, Visual Basic 6.0, SQL Server 2000, Active Server Pages, ASP.NET, Internet sites, E-commerce and payment systems.

Categories | Articles and Tutorials | Advanced Search | Recommended Reading | Upload | Newest Code | Code of the Month | Code of the Day | All Time Hall of Fame | Coding Contest | Search for a job | Post a Job | Ask a Pro Discussion Forum | Live Chat | Feedback | Customize | .Net Home | Site Home | Other Sites | About the Site | Feedback | Link to the Site | Awards | Advertising | Privacy

Copyright© 1997 by Exhedra Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  By using this site you agree to its Terms and Conditions.  Planet Source Code (tm) and the phrase "Dream It. Code It" (tm) are trademarks of Exhedra Solutions, Inc.