java, javscript
Quick Search for:  in language:    
java, javscript,source code, code, sample, samples, program, programs, help, tutorial,tutorials, routine, routines, jobs, listserve, mailinglist, bulletin board, bulletin boards, programming,  snippet, snippets, control, controls, class, classes, module, script, Scripts, applet , email , mp3, reference, windows,  modules, file, files, subroutine, subroutines, function, functions, sub, Microsoft, Sun,  downloads, winapi, directx, msaccess, ocx, vbx, ado, dao, odbc, rdo,  vbscript, vba, game programming, dcom, ole, com, dna, jet, dll, win api, winapi,  dbgrid, database front end, certify, decompiling, decompiler, visual basic for applications,  variable, constants, data type, byte, boolean, integer, long, single,  double, currency, date, object, string, variant, sub, function, free,
   Code/Articles » |  Newest/Best » |  Community » |  Jobs » |  Other » |  Goto » | 
CategoriesSearch Newest CodeCoding ContestCode of the DayAsk A ProJobsUpload
Java/ Javascript Stats

Code: 229,180. lines
 Jobs: 104. postings

How to support the site

Sponsored by:

You are in:

Login

Latest Code Ticker for Java/ Javascript.
PopUp Calendar without a .js file
By Maceo on 1/23

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Credit Card Checker 1.0
By FAzle AreFin on 1/23

(Screen Shot)

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Status Bar Scrolling Messages
By Scott Mutter on 1/23

(Screen Shot)

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!JLibrary 2.0
By Salah Thubaiti on 1/22

(Screen Shot)

Simple Paint
By ABDULAZIZ B ALSALEM on 1/22

_Restrict / Delete characters from a text box string
By D Warsham on 1/19

Vending Machine Example, GUI Version.
By JJG on 1/16

Vending Machine Console Example
By JJG on 1/16

Linear Fit From X/Y Coordinates
By JJG on 1/16

Click here to put this ticker on your site!

Add this ticker to your desktop!

Daily Code Email
To join the 'Code of the Day' Mailing List click here!

Affiliate Sites

About Design7 Software

Name: Design7 Software
Email:  Click here to email
All submission(s) by this author

I am a freelance programmer with experience in Visual Basic, Web Design, HTML, JavaScript, ASP and PHP.
An excellent communicator and friendly coder, I will work closely to you so you can get the best of your project.
All software projects are thoroughly tested and very well commented, and with free ongoing technical support by email, plus also an installation file in case of applications, or, in case of websites, installation of the site on your web server, these for no extra cost.

As a software developer, my main goal is to deliver the best work to my clients and being friendly and honest with all of them.
To assist you in disaster recovery, I always save all projects in a repository (CD-ROM), so you can recover the work made at any time at no charge.

If you want any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask, if you want to communicate with me, you can post a private bid request by clicking on the links above, sorry that I cannot give contact information such as my email, but RentACoder (to which I want to say thanks for this extraordinary service) and site policies don't allow to post contact info.
I'm looking forward to fulfill your project needs and deliver the best work.

Design7 Software
Freelance Solutions Development

Categories | Articles and Tutorials | Advanced Search | Recommended Reading | Upload | Newest Code | Code of the Month | Code of the Day | All Time Hall of Fame | Coding Contest | Search for a job | Post a Job | Ask a Pro Discussion Forum | Live Chat | Feedback | Customize | Java/ Javascript Home | Site Home | Other Sites | About the Site | Feedback | Link to the Site | Awards | Advertising | Privacy

Copyright© 1997 by Exhedra Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  By using this site you agree to its Terms and Conditions.  Planet Source Code (tm) and the phrase "Dream It. Code It" (tm) are trademarks of Exhedra Solutions, Inc.