.NET, DotNet, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C++.Net, Microsoft development
Quick Search for:  in language:    
.NET, DotNet, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C++.Net, Microsoft development,source code, code, sample, samples, program, programs, help, tutorial,tutorials, routine, routines, jobs, listserve, mailinglist, bulletin board, bulletin boards, programming,  snippet, snippets, control, controls, class, classes, module, script, Scripts, applet , email , mp3, reference, windows,  modules, file, files, subroutine, subroutines, function, functions, sub, Microsoft, Sun,  downloads, winapi, directx, msaccess, ocx, vbx, ado, dao, odbc, rdo,  vbscript, vba, game programming, dcom, ole, com, dna, jet, dll, win api, winapi,  dbgrid, database front end, certify, decompiling, decompiler, visual basic for applications,  variable, constants, data type, byte, boolean, integer, long, single,  double, currency, date, object, string, variant, sub, function, free,
   Code/Articles » |  Newest/Best » |  Community » |  Jobs » |  Other » |  Goto » | 
CategoriesSearch Newest CodeCoding ContestCode of the DayAsk A ProJobsUpload
.Net Stats

Code: 157,764. lines
 Jobs: 462. postings

How to support the site

Sponsored by:

You are in:

Login

Latest Code Ticker for .Net
Load a PopUnder using InternetExplore r
By Norberto Olazabal on 1/23

Stack
By Amit Malhotra on 1/23

SMTP Class
By Mathew Berry on 1/23

Brian Cullinan
By Brian Cullinan on 1/23

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Visual SourceSafe Journal Monitor Service
By Lewis Moten on 1/23

(Screen Shot)

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Folder Browser --UPDATE v1.0.1--
By Alex C. Barberi on 1/22

(Screen Shot)

EXCEL.EXE Process Killer
By I.W Coetzer on 1/22

An example of MultiThreading with thread priority, sleep, resume, abort, and some other basic stuff.
By Andrew Vos on 1/22

Multiply by eleven
By vanslly on 1/22

Click here to put this ticker on your site!

Add this ticker to your desktop!

Daily Code Email
To join the 'Code of the Day' Mailing List click here!

Affiliate Sites

About SoftwareMaker

Name: SoftwareMaker
Email:  Click here to email
Web Site: 
http://www.SoftwareMaker.net
All submission(s) by this author

Hi,

My name is William T and I am the founder of Softwaremaker.Net Private Limited in Singapore. I have been working with Microsoft Technologies for a long time now, jumping ship from Borland's DBase IV since 1992. Currently, besides positioning myself as a premier technical consultant of Microsoft .NET Framework Technologies, I am focusing more on architetural designs and patterns and how it will be able to solve business problems of the future

My role in the company, besides being a founder, is also that of a Software Architect as well.

Areas of expertise is in the technologies of Microsoft.Net and areas Object-Oriented Programming Principles, Analysis and Design. One area I enjoy doing extensively is applying the patterns of Architechural Designs and Principles and modelling them to fit the business domains. Not everyone can apply Object-Oriented Principles in the area of software development. That includes transforming "Logical Architechural patterns" into "Service-Oriented Architecture". Just because one knows how to use and instantiate classes doesnt mean one knows Object-Oriented Prgramming. It is an abstract topic that takes time to grasp and longer to fully use and implement it.

I was also the Software Architect for a governement-aided project in response to their Call for Collaboration. I am primary involved in building a platform that serves as an Application Service Provider Aggregator. Technologies primarily used to build this platfom will be XML Web Services, C# and VB.NET.

Feel free to email me and I try to help you in your problems. Cheers

Categories | Articles and Tutorials | Advanced Search | Recommended Reading | Upload | Newest Code | Code of the Month | Code of the Day | All Time Hall of Fame | Coding Contest | Search for a job | Post a Job | Ask a Pro Discussion Forum | Live Chat | Feedback | Customize | .Net Home | Site Home | Other Sites | About the Site | Feedback | Link to the Site | Awards | Advertising | Privacy

Copyright© 1997 by Exhedra Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  By using this site you agree to its Terms and Conditions.  Planet Source Code (tm) and the phrase "Dream It. Code It" (tm) are trademarks of Exhedra Solutions, Inc.