active server pages, ASP, vbscriptsource code, code, sample, samples, program, programs, help, tutorial,tutorials, routine, routines, jobs, listserve, mailinglist, bulletin board, bulletin boards, programming,  snippet, snippets, control, controls, class, classes, module, script, Scripts, applet , email , mp3, reference, windows,  modules, file, files, subroutine, subroutines, function, functions, sub, Microsoft, Sun,  downloads, winapi, directx, msaccess, ocx, vbx, ado, dao, odbc, rdo,  vbscript, vba, game programming, dcom, ole, com, dna, jet, dll, win api, winapi,  dbgrid, database front end, certify, decompiling, decompiler, visual basic for applications,  variable, constants, data type, byte, boolean, integer, long, single,  double, currency, date, object, string, variant, sub, function, free,
Quick Search for:  in language:    
active server pages, ASP, vbscript,source code, code, sample, samples, program, programs, help, tutorial,tutorials, routine, routines, jobs, listserve, mailinglist, bulletin board, bulletin boards, programming,  snippet, snippets, control, controls, class, classes, module, script, Scripts, applet , email , mp3, reference, windows,  modules, file, files, subroutine, subroutines, function, functions, sub, Microsoft, Sun,  downloads, winapi, directx, msaccess, ocx, vbx, ado, dao, odbc, rdo,  vbscript, vba, game programming, dcom, ole, com, dna, jet, dll, win api, winapi,  dbgrid, database front end, certify, decompiling, decompiler, visual basic for applications,  variable, constants, data type, byte, boolean, integer, long, single,  double, currency, date, object, string, variant, sub, function, free,
   Code/Articles » |  Newest/Best » |  Community » |  Jobs » |  Other » |  Goto » | 
CategoriesSearch Newest CodeCoding ContestCode of the DayAsk A ProJobsUpload
ASP/ VbScript Stats

Code: 132,787 lines
 Jobs: 163 postings

Sponsored by:

You are in:

Login

Latest Code Ticker for ASP/ VbScript.
Click here to see a screenshot of this code!LabDev ASP Chat System
By Antonio Rodrigues on 8/29

(Screen Shot)

Recursively traverse an entire XML DOM
By Charles Toepfer on 8/28

Find / Search for an XML node, attribute, or contents
By Charles Toepfer on 8/28

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Ecommerce administrator web-site
By ZeRoHaCk on 8/28

(Screen Shot)

Excel
By ask on 8/28

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Two Database Driven Menu Systems - Select Menu & Category Menu
By Jayson Starkey on 8/28

(Screen Shot)

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Rename the Recycle Bin!!!!!!!
By Alex Wied (PcExpert) on 8/27

(Screen Shot)

List Records
By Edito P. Aspra Jr. on 8/26

DSN Less Connection to SQL Server Database
By alpesh shah on 8/26

Click here to put this ticker on your site!

Add this ticker to your desktop!

Daily Code Email
To join the 'Code of the Day' Mailing List click here!

Affiliate Sites

About PDearmore

Name: PDearmore
Email:  Click here to email
Web Site: 
http://www16.brinkster.com/pdearmore
Work Requests: Submit to www.RentACoder.com
All submission(s) by this author

Philip Dearmore is...
A full time web developer with years of experience
When doing contract work like that on RAC, real-world experience is key. Through diligent training and hard work, I have had experience working a wide range of full time development positions giving me real-world experience in many aspects of application development.
Highly rated on Rent A Coder
Of the jobs completed on RAC, all clients have had good things to say about my work. You will not be disappointed with my award winning GUI design techniques.
Certified in top 15% of ASP coders
Of the people that believed themselves good enough to certify for ASP on ExpertRating.Com, I outrank 86% of them. Check it out. I am also certified for client/server development from Clark University.
Author of many diverse web applications
Applications that I have recently written include those that read EDI files, generate batches of graphical charts by customer, interact with legacy mainframe data, task and content management and interdepartmental requests, register software, and many more.
An established game developer
Have written more than 4 interactive fiction games, one of which won an award in early 2002. Interactive fiction requires proficiency with writing fiction, good programming practices, and language in general.
An award winning web application developer
As seen below, I received an award from Planet Source Code for a Project Manager application that keeps track of time spent on projects and manages work load.
A jack of all trades, master of ASP
My area of mastery includes anything related to ASP such as VBScript, Javascript, graphic design, databases including Oracle, Access, SQL Server, MySQL; client/server programming, CSS, VB, C#, .NET., and of course, the ubiquitous "more".
Not least of all, a former senior customer service representative
Don't think this isn't a major advantage to you, the buyer! Not many programmers have had the opportunity to hold the highly trained position of a senior customer service representative. This superior understanding and communication ability will yield a more satisfying end result for you-count on it.

Categories | Articles and Tutorials | Advanced Search | Recommended Reading | Upload | Newest Code | Code of the Month | Code of the Day | All Time Hall of Fame | Coding Contest | Search for a job | Post a Job | Ask a Pro Discussion Forum | Live Chat | Feedback | Customize | ASP/ VbScript Home | Site Home | Other Sites | About the Site | Feedback | Link to the Site | Awards | Advertising | Privacy

Copyright© 1997 by Exhedra Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  By using this site you agree to its Terms and Conditions.  Planet Source Code (tm) and the phrase "Dream It. Code It" (tm) are trademarks of Exhedra Solutions, Inc.