|Specialized in the following Categories:|
- General Windows Application Development
- German (native)
- English (fluently)
- French & Swedish (good)
- MASM (Microsoft Macro Assembler)
- WML (Wireless Markup Language)
(Note: most of my Applications are done in PowerBASIC or MASM)I have a deep knowledge of all these languages, and know MASM, VB, PowerBASIC, SQL and PHP perfectly.
I've also no problems, converting source between these languages. Only COM is a problem sometimes ;)
So if you want me to convert parts or your complete VB/C/C++ program to ASM (either as DLL or LIB / inline ASM) to speed things up a bit, I can do it for you.
And of course: Ongoing technical support is provided at no additional charge.
|Bookstore Management System|
- using an Access database as backend, written in VB.
|Complete E-Mail Client|
- with IMAP4, GnuPG, SMTP, POP3 support and a lot of other features. Written in 100% Win32 assembly (still in development, 80% finished :) )
|Small Video Player|
- written in Assembly, 5KB in size, plays all Video formats, you have codecs for installed. Never saw something smaller. :)
- added to a large business Application, written in C++.
- written in C, running on a Linux server with mySQL database as backend.
|Data compression library|
- using LZ algorithm, written in Assembly.
- Visual Basic Form to assembly converter. Written in PowerBASIC.
|about 30 VBA Applications|
- for Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access and Visio.
- with E-Mail system and automatic Virus scanning (via Norton 2001) for filtering Internet traffic, written in PowerBASIC.
|Encrypted Communication Library|
- for 2048 bit encrypted TCP communication, written in Assembly.
|Livestream P2P Video ChatProgram|
- written in PowerBASIC using Video4Windows API.
- for monitoring CPU usage, viewing stats about system processes, killing & starting processes, rebooting server etc. Page was written in WML (of course) and upload Application wich also gathers the information was done in PowerBASIC. Both are still in use and run on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server running the Nokia SMS Gateway.
Big thanks to RentACoder.com for offering this awesome service!