Please visit our sponsor
UNKNOWN //************************************** //HTML for :The Slip and Slide Menu //************************************** <html> <body><p> <script language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.exhedra.com/vb/scripts/js/links.js"></script> </p> <h1 align="center"><font size="7">THIS IS A TEST PAGE</font></h1> </body></html> //************************************** // Name: The Slip and Slide Menu // Description:This script is a slipping and sliding link menu. If you need something that is going to wow your users and make your web site nav look great, try this. // By: Sam Moses Mz // // // Inputs:None // // Returns:None // //Assumes:I was bored one night and I was looking to experiment with some new ideas I was having. Somewhere in my travels I had made it to Microsoft’s web site. <p>I took it apart and played with their .js files for the pull down nav, and loved it. I had also been to geocities (this mind you was before yahoo bought them out,) and I had an idea.<p> I loved the way the geocities watermark always stayed at the bottom of the pages, and I loved what Microsoft had done with layers, and I was intent on creating some kind of nav scheme that combined both cool features. <p>The biggest problem was that it didn't work in Netscape. I toyed with it a bit, and a year and a half and eight versions of the code later, I think it's ready for release. <p>It still doesn't work with older versions of NS but then again, what does? <p>What it does do is create a nav scheme like no other. It can be configured to look and feel like the rest of your web site if you know you layers, and will run with no messy configuration.<p>Have Fun! // //Side Effects:None //This code is copyrighted and has limited warranties. //Please see http://www.Planet-Source-Code.com/xq/ASP/txtCodeId.2138/lngWId.2/qx/vb/scripts/ShowCode.htm //for details. //************************************** <!-- /* Copyright © THE GREAT HUMBLE AND EVER SERIOUS SAM MOSES Version: 8 (N6.01 Compatibility) */ // Default settings. They are flexable and can be modified. YOffset=20; // no quotes!! staticYOffset=20; // no quotes!! slideSpeed=20 // no quotes!! waitTime=0; // no quotes!! this sets the time the nav stays out for after the mouse goes off it. hdrFontFamily="Verdana"; linkFontFamily="Verdana"; linkFontSize="1"; navIsStatic="yes"; navWidth=110; // Must be a multiple of 10! no quotes!! barBGColor="#ccccc"; barFontFamily="Verdana"; barVAlign="top"; barWidth=10; // no quotes!! NS6 = (document.getElementById&&!document.all) IE = (document.all) NS = (navigator.appName=="Netscape" && navigator.appVersion.charAt(0)=="4") moving=setTimeout('null',1) function moveOut() { if ((NS6 && parseInt(epnav.left)<0)||(IE && epnav.style.pixelLeft<0)||(NS && document.epnav.left<0)) { clearTimeout(moving);moving = setTimeout('moveOut()', slideSpeed) if (NS6) {epnav.left = parseInt(epnav.left)+10+"px";} if (IE) {epnav.style.pixelLeft += 10;} if (NS) {document.epnav.left += 10;}} else {clearTimeout(moving);moving=setTimeout('null',1)}}; function moveBack() { clearTimeout(moving);moving = setTimeout('moveBack1()', waitTime)} function moveBack1() { if ((NS6 && parseInt(epnav.left)>(-navWidth))||(IE && epnav.style.pixelLeft>(-navWidth))||(NS && document.epnav.left>(-navWidth))) { clearTimeout(moving);moving = setTimeout('moveBack1()', slideSpeed); if (NS6) {epnav.left = parseInt(epnav.left)-10+"px";} if (IE) {epnav.style.pixelLeft -= 10;} if (NS) {document.epnav.left -= 10;}} else {clearTimeout(moving);moving=setTimeout('null',1)}}; lastY = 0; function makeStatic() { if (NS6) {winY = window.pageYOffset;} if (IE) {winY = document.body.scrollTop;var NM=document.all('epnav').style} if (NS) {winY = window.pageYOffset;var NM=document.epnav} if (NS6||IE||NS) { if (winY!=lastY&&winY>YOffset-staticYOffset) { smooth = .2 * (winY - lastY - YOffset + staticYOffset);} else if (YOffset-staticYOffset+lastY>YOffset-staticYOffset) { smooth = .2 * (winY - lastY);} else {smooth=0} if(smooth > 0) smooth = Math.ceil(smooth); else smooth = Math.floor(smooth); if (NS6) epnav.top=parseInt(epnav.top)+smooth+"px" if (IE) NM.pixelTop+=smooth; if (NS) NM.top+=smooth; lastY = lastY+smooth; setTimeout('makeStatic()', 1)}} function initSlide() { if (NS6){ epnav=document.getElementById("epnav").style epnav.visibility="visible"; epnav.left = -navWidth;} else if (IE) { epnav.style.visibility = "visible" epnav.style.pixelLeft = -navWidth;} else if (NS) { document.epnav.left = -navWidth; document.epnav.visibility = "show"} if (navIsStatic=="yes") makeStatic();} function startNav(navHeader, barText) { if (IE||NS6) {document.write('<DIV ID="epnav" style="visibility:hidden;Position : Absolute ;Left : 0px ;Top : '+YOffset+' ;Z-Index : 20;width:1px" onmouseover="moveOut()" onmouseout="moveBack()">')} if (NS) {document.write('<LAYER visibility="hide" top="'+YOffset+'" name="epnav" bgcolor="'+navBGColor+'" left="0" onmouseover="moveOut()" onmouseout="moveBack()">')} if (NS6){document.write('<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="'+(navWidth+barWidth+2)+'" bgcolor="'+navBGColor+'"><TR><TD>')} tempBar="" for (i=0;i<barText.length;i++) { tempBar+=barText.substring(i, i+1)+"<BR>"} document.write('<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="'+(navWidth+barWidth+2)+'" bgcolor="'+navBGColor+'"><tr><td bgcolor="'+hdrBGColor+'" WIDTH="'+(navWidth-1)+'" HEIGHT="'+hdrHeight+'" ALIGN="'+hdrAlign+'" VALIGN="'+hdrVAlign+'">&nbsp;<font face="'+hdrFontFamily+'" Size="'+hdrFontSize+'" COLOR="'+hdrFontColor+'"><b>'+navHeader+'</b></font></td><td align="center" rowspan="100" width="'+barWidth+'" bgcolor="'+barBGColor+'" valign="'+barVAlign+'"><p align="center"><font face="'+barFontFamily+'" Size="'+barFontSize+'" COLOR="'+barFontColor+'"><B>'+tempBar+'</B></font></p></TD></tr>')} function addItem(text, link, target) { if (!target) {target=linkTarget} document.write('<TR><TD BGCOLOR="'+linkBGColor+'" onmouseover="bgColor=\''+linkOverBGColor+'\'" onmouseout="bgColor=\''+linkBGColor+'\'" WIDTH="'+(navWidth-1)+'"><ILAYER><LAYER onmouseover="bgColor=\''+linkOverBGColor+'\'" onmouseout="bgColor=\''+linkBGColor+'\'" WIDTH="100%" ALIGN="'+linkAlign+'"><DIV ALIGN="'+linkAlign+'"><FONT face="'+linkFontFamily+'" Size="'+linkFontSize+'">&nbsp;<A HREF="'+link+'" target="'+target+'" CLASS="epnavItems">'+text+'</DIV></LAYER></ILAYER></TD></TR>')} function addHdr(text) { document.write('<tr><td bgcolor="'+hdrBGColor+'" HEIGHT="'+hdrHeight+'" ALIGN="'+hdrAlign+'" VALIGN="'+hdrVAlign+'" WIDTH="'+(navWidth-1)+'">&nbsp;<font face="'+hdrFontFamily+'" Size="'+hdrFontSize+'" COLOR="'+hdrFontColor+'"><b>'+text+'</b></font></td></tr>')} function endNav() { document.write('<tr><td bgcolor="'+hdrBGColor+'"><font size="0" face="Arial">&nbsp;</font></td></TR></table>') if (NS6){document.write('</TD></TR></TABLE>')} if (IE||NS6) {document.write('</DIV>')} if (NS) {document.write('</LAYER>')} if (NS6||IE||NS) setTimeout('initSlide();', 100)} //--> <!-- /* Configure nav styles below NOTE: To edit the link colors, go to the STYLE tags and edit the epnavItems colors */ YOffset=20; // no quotes!! staticYOffset=20; // no quotes!! slideSpeed=20 // no quotes!! waitTime=20; // no quotes!! this sets the time the nav stays out for after the mouse goes navBGColor="#cccccc"; navIsStatic="yes"; navWidth=100; // Must be a multiple of 10! no quotes!! hdrFontFamily="verdana"; hdrFontSize="1"; hdrFontColor="BLUE"; hdrBGColor="#ffffff"; hdrAlign="left"; hdrVAlign="center"; hdrHeight="20"; linkFontFamily="Verdana"; linkFontSize="1"; linkBGColor="#E5E5E5"; linkOverBGColor="#CCCCCC"; linkTarget="main"; linkAlign="Left"; barBGColor="#ffffff"; barFontFamily="Verdana"; barFontSize="1"; barFontColor="#000000"; barVAlign="left"; barWidth=10; // no quotes!! startNav("category", "LINKS") addItem('sams page1', '3?news', ''); addItem('sam2', '1.asp', ''); addItem('sam3', '2.asp', ''); addItem('sam4', '3.asp', ''); addItem('sam5', '4.asp', ''); addHdr('category2'); addItem('sam6', '5.asp', ''); addItem('sam7', '6.asp', ''); addItem('sam8', '7.asp', ''); addItem('sam9', '8.asp', ''); addItem('sam10', '9.asp', ''); addItem('sam11', '10.asp', 'target=moulder'); addItem('sam12', '11.asp', 'target=skully'); addHdr('category3'); addItem('sam1', '12.asp', ''); addItem('sam2', '13.asp', ''); addItem('sam3', '14.asp', ''); addItem('sam4', '15.asp', ''); addItem('sam5', '17.asp', ''); addItem('sam6', '18.asp', ''); endNav() //-->