Please visit our sponsor
UNKNOWN //************************************** // Name: Fool Proof No View Source Script // Description:Makes it kind of hard to get the source from a page. This code has been on javascripts.com for a while and I won code of the month ince with it, but I also recived over 11500 mails becuase of it so I hope that wont be needed here. // By: Zilver Ztream // // // Inputs:None // // Returns:None // //Assumes:None // //Side Effects:None //This code is copyrighted and has limited warranties. //Please see http://www.Planet-Source-Code.com/xq/ASP/txtCodeId.1745/lngWId.2/qx/vb/scripts/ShowCode.htm //for details. //************************************** Add this line to/ instead of your body tag: (In a standalone HTML file before your protected page) <body bgcolor="black" onload="window.open('fullproof.htm','','halfscreen,scrollbars')"> ADD this script at the bottom of your page, just before your </body> tag. (in the page you want to protect) <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- var message="ENTER YOUR CUSTOM MESSAGE HERE"; function click(e) { if (document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(message); return false; } } if (document.layers) { if (e.which == 3) { alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers) { document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=click; // --> </script>