UNKNOWN '************************************** ' Name: Cool screen wipes ' Description:You can achieve some cool ' form wipes with judicious use of the Mov ' e method. For example, to draw a curtain ' from right to left use this routine. It ' is also possible to wipe a form from bot ' tom to top, and from both sides to the m ' iddle, using similar routines ' By: VB Pro ' ' ' Inputs:None ' ' Returns:None ' 'Assumes:None ' 'Side Effects:None 'This code is copyrighted and has limite ' d warranties. 'Please see http://www.Planet-Source-Cod ' e.com/xq/ASP/txtCodeId.126/lngWId.1/qx/v ' b/scripts/ShowCode.htm 'for details. '************************************** Sub WipeRight (Lt%, Tp%, frm As Form) Dim s, Wx, Hx, i s = 90 'number of steps to use in the wipe Wx = frm.Width / s 'size of vertical steps Hx = frm.Height / s 'size of horizontal steps ' top and left are static ' while the width gradually shrinks For i = 1 To s - 1 frm.Move Lt, Tp, frm.Width - Wx Next End Sub Call the routine from a command button by using this code: L = Me.Left T = Me.Top WipeRight L, T, Me