Please visit our sponsor
UNKNOWN '************************************** ' Name: The Most Simple Credit - Scrolle ' r ' Description:This code will easily let ' any user create simple, yet effective cr ' edit scroller. This is so effectively ea ' sy, that any novice can create it. I cre ' ated this code because I tried the other ' source code on this site, and I found it ' difficult to follow. ' By: silverx10 ' ' ' Inputs:N/A ' ' Returns:None ' 'Assumes:None ' 'Side Effects:None 'This code is copyrighted and has limite ' d warranties. 'Please see http://www.Planet-Source-Cod ' e.com/xq/ASP/txtCodeId.1229/lngWId.1/qx/ ' vb/scripts/ShowCode.htm 'for details. '************************************** 1) Create a new project (Standard EXE). 2) Place a label on the form at the bottom with whichever BackColor you set the form's BackColor to, and leave all the other properties alone except these: A) Alignment: 2 - Center B) Caption: This is a sample scroller. 3) On the form, place two picture boxes (one on top of the form, and one on the bottom) with these properties set. (Leave all others alone.) A) BackColor: &H80000012;& B) BorderStyle: 0 - None NOTE: Be sure that the picture box is covering the label. 4) Place a timer on the form, and set the interval to '1'. And inside the timer, copy and paste this code: Label1.Top = (Label1.Top - 20) If Label1.Top = 0 Then '0 is the location topmost form coordinate Label1.Top = Me.Height End If 5) Run and test the program. Viola! You now have created the most simple scroller program available! If you have any problems with this code, which you shouldn't, please e-mail me at: madcat47@hotmail.com