active server pages, ASP, vbscript
Quick Search for:  in language:    
active server pages, ASP, vbscript,source code, code, sample, samples, program, programs, help, tutorial,tutorials, routine, routines, jobs, listserve, mailinglist, bulletin board, bulletin boards, programming,  snippet, snippets, control, controls, class, classes, module, script, Scripts, applet , email , mp3, reference, windows,  modules, file, files, subroutine, subroutines, function, functions, sub, Microsoft, Sun,  downloads, winapi, directx, msaccess, ocx, vbx, ado, dao, odbc, rdo,  vbscript, vba, game programming, dcom, ole, com, dna, jet, dll, win api, winapi,  dbgrid, database front end, certify, decompiling, decompiler, visual basic for applications,  variable, constants, data type, byte, boolean, integer, long, single,  double, currency, date, object, string, variant, sub, function, free,
   Code/Articles » |  Newest/Best » |  Community » |  Jobs » |  Other » |  Goto » | 
CategoriesSearch Newest CodeCoding ContestCode of the DayAsk A ProJobsUpload
ASP/ VbScript Stats

Code: 196,174. lines
 Jobs: 105. postings

How to support the site

Sponsored by:

You are in:

Does your code think in ink?
Login

Latest Code Ticker for ASP/ VbScript.
Highlight keywords from a page
By Bruno Martins Braga on 11/25

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!IIS Logviewer v3.9
By Doinque on 11/25

(Screen Shot)

mySQL datein-dateout
By thorpe on 11/24

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Extended ASP Calender
By Aaron Wright on 11/23

(Screen Shot)

bookmark images
By darren kurn on 11/22

Login and adding members script
By Ben Shaffer on 11/22

Server Side PDF
By Igor Krupitsky on 11/20

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Multiple Web Sites on one IP
By Richard J Mackey on 11/20

(Screen Shot)

Click here to see a screenshot of this code!Multiple websites on One IP
By Richard J Mackey on 11/20

(Screen Shot)

Click here to put this ticker on your site!

Add this ticker to your desktop!

Daily Code Email
To join the 'Code of the Day' Mailing List click here!

Affiliate Sites

About Mark Kahn

Name: Mark Kahn
Email:  Click here to email
Web Site: 
http://www.cwolves.com
All submission(s) by this author

~ Mark Daniel Kahn ~
http://www.cwolves.com

Objective

To continually learn, and expand my knowledge. To obtain a career in either Computer Engineering, Animation, Graphic Design, Programming, or whatever else I may find that I have a passion for. Above all, to have fun getting where I want to/know I can go.

Relevant Work Experience
WebAttempts
(03/01-current)

Database Design/Programming, Graphic Artist, Web Programming (asp, php), 3D Design.

This is my own company. I started it up several years ago and have been doing mostly freelance work through it since then.

Gen-X Strategies
(04/02-02/03)

Database Design/Programming, Graphic Artist, Web Programming (asp).

A position that I originally took on a short term contract to develop a database driven website (
CampaignDB.com) for the Republican National Committee. Upon completion of this site, I was offered a full time position with the company, where I am currently employed.

Since then I have developed several sites, such as the new website for the
Republican National Firecrackers, Bioethics.Info for the Henriksen Charitable Trust, and the campaign website for Sue Kelly.

TrueZeal
(12/01-5/02)

Database Design/Programming, Web Programming(asp).

A local web design company for whom I did several contract projects including
BuddysLot.com where I designed and implemented a user and sponsor management system using ASP & SQL. The sponsor management includes the ability of sponsors to generate customized graphical coupons to post on the site. I also programmed a classifieds section of the site where members may post products to be bought and sold in the area.

Other sites include
NorthHillsAuto.com, focused primarily on a car-lot database where the client has the ability to control a database of cars currently on their lot. Also on the site is a custom newsletter where the client has the ability to send a monthly newsletter out to any number of members as well as post those newsletters on the site.

G. MediaWorks
(08/00-10/01)

Win2k Server Administration, Web Design/Programming (HTML, asp, perl), Graphic Design, Database Design/Programming.

I designed 19 sites in the 14 months or so that I worked for the company. Among the sites I created here are
PlanMaker.com which started out as a planning environment for the NY state education system, but evolved into a planning environment for any type of business or organization. Features on the site include data storage of over 200 customized forms, a customized event calendar, mailing lists, the ability to upload and archive custom forms, and the ability to generate on-the-fly adobe acrobat presentations of any of the material on the site.

Also done while working for this company is
KidExpress.org which is an online environment where kids 5 and up can display all types of artwork, from drawings to stories to poems. The site is fully database driven powered by MySQL and requires almost no interaction to update the site.

WebQuestCenter.com is a site that allows teachers to quickly generate websites that both teach and interact with their students. The site involves a customized html generator that is very simple to use, yet very powerful. Everything is based on HTML templates, yet is still fully customizable. Also on the site is a warehouse where previous webquests are stored for all to see.

EdLevin.com is a website that I created for a jewelry manufacturer in Mass. I graphically redesigned the site 4 times in the past year. The site contains the ability for the client to edit only the content of every page on the site whenever they feel the need. It also contains a database driven catalog of over 100,000 current and expired jewelry items (all photographed on site). This database is dynamically generated from a several MB text file that the company exports from their local database. Also on this site is a shopping cart where customers may place orders on any of the items the client is offering at the moment. The client also has the ability to create 'collections', that is groups of jewelry that go well together for seasons, or any type occasion.

VLTC
(01/01-05/01)

Teacher.

A postion teaching web design in a class that ended in a WebDesign Certification. Covered the basics of web design with HTML and WYSIWYG editors, FTP, and some moderate graphics using photoshop and illustrator.

RPI
(04/01-09/01)

Graphic and Web Design for RPI's distance learning program.

This was a summer position at my university. Although I was only there for about 4 months, our web design team managed to completely redesign their Distance learning program which involved live video confrencing, video streaming of classes and many other communication features.

Categories | Articles and Tutorials | Advanced Search | Recommended Reading | Upload | Newest Code | Code of the Month | Code of the Day | All Time Hall of Fame | Coding Contest | Search for a job | Post a Job | Ask a Pro Discussion Forum | Live Chat | Feedback | Customize | ASP/ VbScript Home | Site Home | Other Sites | About the Site | Feedback | Link to the Site | Awards | Advertising | Privacy

Copyright© 1997 by Exhedra Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  By using this site you agree to its Terms and Conditions.  Planet Source Code (tm) and the phrase "Dream It. Code It" (tm) are trademarks of Exhedra Solutions, Inc.